Same-day shipping 24/7 ordering
Order by 3:00 PM (Pacific Time) Monday-Friday for same-day shipping. Orders that reach us after 3:00 PM (Pacific Time) will ship the next business day. Orders placed on the weekend will ship on Monday (subject to UPS and FedEx holiday pick up schedules).
Several ways to shop / order
- WEB: You're already here...order from kingschools.com safely and securely. You can shop here conveniently 24/7
- PHONE: Our Pilot Training Advisors are standing by to accept your order or answer any questions regarding your flight training needs or any of our products.
Call us at 800-854-1001. [International +1 858-541-2200]. Extended Customer Service hours are:
- MON - THU: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM (PT)
- FRI: 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM (PT)
- SAT: 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM (PT)
- SUN: 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM (PT)
- MAIL: You can also place your order in writing. Send your order directly to:
King Schools, Inc.
3840 Calle Fortunada
San Diego, CA 92123
- FAX: You may fax your order to (858) 541-2201
- If not completely satisfied with any product, return it within 30 days for a prompt, friendly refund.
- Your course will be up-to-date with the latest FAA knowledge requirements.
- If you fail your FAA test within one year of purchase, get your money back — AND you keep the course!
We guarantee that every transaction you make at KingSchools.com will be 100% safe. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at kingschools.com.
- Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50.00, King Schools will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full $50.00. King Schools will only cover this liability if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made at kingschools.com while using the secure server.
- In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
"The service provided by King Schools
is a model— something by which
all others are measured!"
John S. Craparo, Senior Vice President, Information Technology, Hewlett-Packard Company
1 Out Of Every 2 Pilots Learn With KING
Over the past 40 years, King Schools has helped pilots achieve their aviation training and enjoyment goals. Pilots have responded enthusiastically to our customer-focused approach to creating products that make learning to fly Smart, Safe & Fun.
- You're on a pedestal. John and Martha may be the Kings—but to us, you are the "king". Customer satisfaction has driven KING for over 40 years.
- You Score Higher. 99.8% of KING students pass their FAA exams, and 12% score 100%!
- You Get State-of-the-art. King Schools offers the latest in Computer-based Interactive Video™ and interactivity—with exceptional, friendly and free tech support. Contact Information
- You Get Better Training. King Schools' teaching techniques help you remember facts you'll need—in every training product we create.
- You Get Free Lifetime Support. Expert tech support-toll-free for as long as you own the course. You get this on all KING software and video products—Monday-Friday 6 A.M.–5 P.M. (PT). Contact Information
- You Get the Latest. Because our courses are constantly updated, pilots have come to trust the quality they get when ordering King Schools courses.
- You Enjoy Learning More. Humor is a major component that distinguishes KING materials—and makes the learning process more memorable.
- You Talk to a Fellow Pilot. Chances are, when you call King Schools, you'll be talking with a fellow pilot—someone who will help you with the same passion for flying that you have.
- You Get Great Value. It may be expensive for us to produce our high-quality video that clarifies, simplifies, and truly makes it fun to learn. You don't have to settle for boring voice-overs on top of a slide presentation. Our carefully crafted video makes the most of your time.
- You Get Integrity. No loopholes. No surprises—we'll never abuse your trust. There's no fine print, no tricks. Never!
Shipping & Handling Information
Order by 3:00 PM (Pacific Time) Monday-Friday for same-day shipping. Orders that reach us after 3:00 PM (Pacific Time) will ship the next business day. Orders placed on the weekend will ship Monday (subject to UPS and FedEx holiday pick up schedules).
Shipping & Handling costs are based on the method you choose and the dollar amount of your order
(Overseas is by weight)
(PO Boxes and APO only)
Second Day Air (FedEx)
Priority Saturday (FedEx)
(Available for orders placed on Fridays before 3:00pm PT)
$1 - $10
$10.01 - $30
$30.01 - $60
$60.01 - $100
$100.01 - $150
$150.01 - $250
$250.01 - $500
$500.01 and up
Alaska, Hawaii and US possessions add $10.00
FedEx International — The fastest shipping method with tracking. Delivery times vary by destination and Customs processing.
- Customers are responsible for import duties/ taxes and are not included in the shipping charges.
- Ground shipping is not available for Alaska, Hawaii and US possessions.
- UPS and FedEx will not deliver to PO Boxes. If you do not have a deliverable street address and must use a PO Box or APO, you must use the Priority Mail shipping method. Please be aware that Priority Mail shipping times vary.
The following transit times are approximate times from San Diego, CA.
UPS does not guarantee delivery times for Residential addresses.