Practical Risk Management For Reluctant Passengers And Their Pilots
This innovative, interactive course lets passengers and their pilots
work together to create meaningful pre-flight and in-flight roles that
lead to shared enjoyment and roles in the risk management of the flight.
Because pilots and passengers often see flying differently, what thrills one can often be very stressful to the other. And ... even passengers who enjoy flying at first can develop a strong dislike for flying if they feel that things are out of their control.
How This Course will Change Flying Together
Your Best Value...
Accepted for FAA WINGS Credit click here
When you've completed the course, you'll see flying through each other's eyes and you'll know how to take a joint path to productive participation. You will have learned risk-management skills and gained communication tools that will increase your confidence. The passenger will become engaged as the pilot shares control—and both of you will gain immense satisfaction that will make your flying fun!
- Pilots and Non-Pilots See Flying Differently
- The Path to Productive Participation
- How Non-Pilots Can Help Manage Risks
- Tips for Greater Passenger Confidence
The Full Practical Risk Management Series...
- Practical Risk Management For Pilots
- Practical Risk Management For Reluctant Passengers and Their Pilots
- Practical Risk Management For Single-Pilot IFR
- Practical Risk Management For Takeoffs & Landings
- Practical Risk Management For Weather
Save Money On Your Avemco Insurance Policy
Each Practical Risk Management course qualifies for the same great 5% Avemco Premium Credit as the original Practical Risk Management For Pilots. Please contact Avemco for all the program details.