KING's Computer-based Interactive Video™ 430/530 course is much more than the simple DVD video that many others offer. This course will harness the power of your computer to prepare you so well that when you get in the airplane, your hands and eyes will automatically go to the right place.
You'll not only understand and be able to use the fabulous capabilities of the advanced Garmin technology, but you'll know the quickest and most efficient way to do things. You'll stay way ahead of the 430/530 and fully utilize all of its amazing power. And you'll say, "Wow, that was easy!"
When you finish your comprehensive course, you'll be a skilled user. With the help of an instructor or safety pilot, you'll easily demonstrate your command of the truly magnificent Garmin capabilities.
"Your 430/530 course is designed so you'll easily learn how to use this incredible equipment to its maximum—giving you the greatest utility for your flying. The Procedures Trainer will reinforce your knowledge and it's a great tool to refresh your skills."
Learn with the super-realistic Procedures Trainer
a lot more utility from your aircraft by learning how to utilize the
full power of this industry-leading Global Navigation System (GNS)—a
multi-purposed GPS / computer combination that makes navigation simple
and precise. Truly understanding your Garmin 430/530 will greatly
enhance your situational awareness, help you avoid terrain hazards, and
put at your fingertips an aviation database that will tell you
virtually anything you would want to know in flight about airports and
- The course serves up short, easy-to-understand video snippets with close-up
finger-to-button demonstrations that make it easy to see the actions.
- Video snippets are followed by KING's super-realistic Procedures Trainer
which lets you put what you have just learned into practice right away,
reinforcing your learning.
- The interactive menu tracks and displays your results so you can easily see
how you are advancing.
- When you are done, you can print a completion certificate for your checkout
instructor, FBO, or insurance company ... and you may want to frame it to
proudly display your achievement.
You'll value your course so much that you'll use it again and again to maintain the currency you need to fly the either G1000 or the 430/530 with safety and utility.
You will gain the confidence that comes from immediately
practicing what you have learned. Punch each button and turn each knob
on our realistic Procedures Trainer built into the course, and your eyes
and fingers will automatically go the right place when you get in the
- Know the best way to power up and get ready to fly
- Learn how to best use WAAS
- Navigate with moving maps, flight plans, and "Direct-To" ... with confidence
- Utilize the facilities database including pages and page groups, nearest airport and navigation aids
- Know how your Garmin can help you when you have an in-flight problem or emergency
up instrument procedures with ease including loading and activating
approaches, departures and arrivals, course reversals, holding, and
- Utilize the terrain features to keep you out of trouble
- Learn how to customize your system
- Be prepared to handle possible 430/530 malfunctions
- Learn how to stay way ahead of the 430/530 and fully utilize all of its amazing power
"...fortunately with the KING course, I can train when I can't fly!"
E. Pottenge • Dayton, OH
"Thanks to this course, I now can really use my 530 ...
I'm getting so much more out of it because of King Schools!"
T. Johnson • Chicago, IL