Course Developer/Technical Writer
Our internationally known company provides academic training for pilot qualifications at all levels from new pilots to corporate jet pilots and airline captains. The successful applicant will be responsible for creating and maintaining course content and production scripts on required aviation training topics. The scripts will be used to create King Schools aviation related instructional videos and other course materials.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Research applicable Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) source documents
- Maintaining awareness of aviation developments particularly those involving General Aviation
- Develop course content to meet FAA training requirements
- Write studio scripts for video courses
- Insure accuracy of material presented as a subject matter expert (SME)
- Review and approve video lessons after studio production
- Research and respond to customer feedback regarding course content
Qualifications and Skills
- FAA Certificated Flight Instructor
- Active involvement in General Aviation
- Demonstrated writing skills
- Proficient in MS Office Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to convert regulatory language to easily understandable vocabulary
- Ability to simplify, clarify and make learning fun
- A comprehensive set of full-time employee benefits including: paid health insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid vacation and holidays
- Flying support including hourly cost reimbursement
Please apply by email to Rich Martindell, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outbound Personal Sales
Pilots needed to sell King Schools Video Courses to Pilots.
Location: San Diego, CA
Salary: $11.50 Per Hour, Plus Commission. Pilots Preferred. Sales Experience A Plus. Complete Training Provided.
- Monday - Thursday: 4-8 PM
- Saturday: 8 AM - 12 Noon
- Sunday: 2-7 PM
Contact: Bill Ziska, 858-541-2200 Ext. 114 OR email@example.com for more information.